PDA

View Full Version : Help?

BeckaBlue
02-16-2006, 11:41 AM
I need some ideas for anxiety.
I took abbey for another test today (couldn't get it done tho), i started having attacks and had to stop driving for a bit cause they were so overwhelming. I can't deal with this myself. What supplements or tweaks to the diet can help me??

Mama Rophe
02-16-2006, 11:45 AM
I would use some essencial oils. I have one from Wydmere that is called stress relief. I will look to see what it has in it.It really helped me when I was deployed and dealing with the death of a friend.
I would also try some Rescue Remedy. Just put a few drops of it in your glass of water and drink it.

QuiltinGramma
02-16-2006, 12:04 PM
Besides supplements, do you have a friend that could go with you? I know just having another person in the car to talk to, to distract you, to support you, etc, while you're going to the doctors can be awful helpful.

I've had a panic attack and have watched my husband go through one. Once I got home to him, he settled down very quickly. Same with me when he got to me. I thought I was having an asthma attack but it was a panic attack (my MIL was coming to spend a few weeks with us :doh) Just having someone with you to reassure you that everything is going to be alright really helps.

Sorry I don't have any other suggestions than that, but I will be :pray for you.
:heart