PDA

View Full Version : Hemmoroids

momaich
02-16-2006, 11:40 AM
I know I spelled it wrong, sorry. I looked around but didn't see any back threads on this. Maybe I don't know the right way to search though.... Anyway I thought with this many moms around there has to be some useful discussions on roid treatments. I am new to them since birthing my third child and my are they driving me nuts! I'm using alcohol free witch hazel, but truthfully rubbing anything done there is problematic. I prefer to shower off after every bathroom visit, but the itching drives me NUTSO!!! Plus, I have been suffering for several weeks now. It might be time to see the dr., but I'm sorta afaid... :blush Anyone have great solutions?????

Mama Rophe
02-16-2006, 11:48 AM
I know this works although it sounds really weird. Take a banana peel and place it in the c*ack. I'm not sure how long to leave it there. I would say about 10-20 min. It's not going to hurt anything if you leave it longer.

momaich
02-16-2006, 01:50 PM
I know this works although it sounds really weird. Take a banana peel and place it in the c*ack. I'm not sure how long to leave it there. I would say about 10-20 min. It's not going to hurt anything if you leave it longer.

Okay, I'll try that... right after I stop laughing! :laughtears
Really, I will try it, but I only have clementine peels available currently. I doubt they'd have the same effect though.

Naked Camper
02-16-2006, 02:40 PM
Banana peels, huh? I'll have to try that one! I still have my hemorrhoid friend hanging around 8 wks after having my son. :hissyfit

Try applying witch hazel to a cotton cosmetic pad, or some soft toilet paper, and then leave it placed against your hemorrhoid. Use a pantie liner so your underwear doesn't get wet. Change it the next time you go to the bathroom.

Hemorrhoids- one of the fun joys of pregnancy! :banghead

Mama Rophe
02-16-2006, 08:24 PM
I know. The first time I heard it I laughed too. Luckily I haven't had this problem so far in my preg.