PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day cards

liamum
02-10-2006, 04:19 PM
I had to share this :) Today, Liam had a little arts and crafts session to make Valentine's Day cards for DH, my mother, MIL and FIL. I gave him pink cardstock and he finger painted with red, purple, pink, and white paints. After the paintings dried, I cut them into four rectangles and put our message on the inside (the bank side that would be the inside right of the card). I then laminated them in my xyron machine. Of course, you can skip lamination or use the kind you can get at any office supply store. After it was Laminated, I folded the cards.

Also included in the card was this:
About the artist: A self-taught artist, Liam Samuel Serrie received his first commission at the age of 11 months and has been perfecting his style ever since. He draws inspiration from the vehicles, toys, and animals around him. His work explores provocative subject matter such as big trucks, bouncing balls, and Dachshunds.

:laughtears

DH loves his card :) :tu

liamum
02-10-2006, 04:19 PM
I had to share this :) Today, Liam had a little arts and crafts session to make Valentine's Day cards for DH, my mother, MIL and FIL. I gave him pink cardstock and he finger painted with red, purple, pink, and white paints. After the paintings dried, I cut them into four rectangles and put our message on the inside (the bank side that would be the inside right of the card). I then laminated them in my xyron machine. Of course, you can skip lamination or use the kind you can get at any office supply store. After it was Laminated, I folded the cards.

Also included in the card was this:
About the artist: A self-taught artist, Liam Samuel Serrie received his first commission at the age of 11 months and has been perfecting his style ever since. He draws inspiration from the vehicles, toys, and animals around him. His work explores provocative subject matter such as big trucks, bouncing balls, and Dachshunds.

:laughtears

DH loves his card :) :tu

holmgirl
02-10-2006, 09:22 PM
So cute! :hearts I love kid's artwork.

holmgirl
02-10-2006, 09:22 PM
So cute! :hearts I love kid's artwork.

PurpleButterfly
02-10-2006, 09:36 PM
How adorable!!! I LOVE it!!!! :laughtears :rockon :grin

PurpleButterfly
02-10-2006, 09:36 PM
How adorable!!! I LOVE it!!!! :laughtears :rockon :grin

liamum
02-10-2006, 10:09 PM
Thanks :) I especially think the grandparents will love it and find it amusing :smile

liamum
02-10-2006, 10:09 PM
Thanks :) I especially think the grandparents will love it and find it amusing :smile

poleidopy
02-11-2006, 08:29 AM
cute! Too bad you don't have pics to show us! :)

poleidopy
02-11-2006, 08:29 AM
cute! Too bad you don't have pics to show us! :)