PDA

View Full Version : kids might have the flu...

arwen
02-08-2006, 08:09 AM
we don't have anything for it....
are we pretty safe?

i think i may go to the health food store today....i found some christmas money so maybe that's a great answer!!!!

what would you get?
i read the coblue girl flu post but honestly there is so much....so i'm thinking if i get 2 things what should i get?

fancifulfrog
02-08-2006, 09:30 AM
Sambucol is awesome for viral issues such as flu. I love it and both my little ones can take it. It comes in a berry flavor so they even like the taste.

arwen
02-08-2006, 11:18 AM
Sambucol is awesome for viral issues such as flu. I love it and both my little ones can take it. It comes in a berry flavor so they even like the taste.

that's what i'll get then....thanks!

cobluegirl
02-09-2006, 10:08 PM
that and vit c!!

PurpleButterfly
02-09-2006, 10:32 PM
I love Sambucol, but it's so expensive. :/ Look for any good quality elderberry extract - that's the main ingredient in Sambucol. :tu And ditto also to the Vita C.

If you can manage it and if the symptoms are very new, Oscillocinium (sp?) can work wonders in knocking the flu out.

Remember to avoid all sugars - I know you will cause you're the one who told me how they depress the immune system something like 4 hours after just 1 teaspoon. :eek

:hug and :pray

cobluegirl
02-09-2006, 10:39 PM
yes if it is early..the oscillococcnium is great!!

arwen
02-10-2006, 07:09 AM
ok, so i don't think it's the flu but whatever it is it is yucky...
they have this yucky, yucky cough and i feel so bad for them :(

i got the elderberry syrup... :pray it will work...we've already been taking vit. C.... :pray and yeah, trying to eliminate sugar :shifty :giggle

arwen
02-10-2006, 07:09 AM
ok, so i don't think it's the flu but whatever it is it is yucky...
they have this yucky, yucky cough and i feel so bad for them :(

i got the elderberry syrup... :pray it will work...we've already been taking vit. C.... :pray and yeah, trying to eliminate sugar :shifty :giggle