PDA

View Full Version : Nursing safe candida cleanse?

Aerynne
02-02-2006, 08:50 AM
Does such a thing exist? I've googled it and come up with nothing- I figured you ladies would know. I'd actually love to do one for my dd, too, because I think she has a candida problem as well, so if it passes into breastmilk I guess that's fine as long as it won't hurt her if it does.

MomTo7
02-02-2006, 09:18 AM
My daughter has had severe candida issues for a year now, as well as thrush in the babes and I going back and forth with nursing. I have put everyone on Olive Life Extract at the suggest of my D.O.

all I can say is WOW. Dd has had amazing results and no more thrush. It's cheap and effective.

"The Bible refers to the olive tree as the "tree of life". Olive leaf may be beneficial in the treatment for conditions caused by, or associated with, a virus, retrovirus, bacterium or protozoan. Among those treatable conditions are: influenza, the common cold, candida infections, meningitis, Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), encephalitis, herpes I and II, human herpes virus 6 and 7, shingles (Herpes zoster), HIV/ARC/AIDS, chronic fatigue, hepatitis B, pneumonia, tuberculosis, gonorrhea, malaria, dengue, severe diarrhea, and dental, ear, urinary tract and surgical infections."

It is also a natural detox and will kill those nasty worms! :sick2

http://www.drhoffman.com/page.cfm/126

( just wanted to add that we just got the simple stuff from the local health food store and it works great. There are some exspensive ones out there. I bought the drops and they go in dd OJ in the morning and the babes take it straight from the dropper and don't seem to mind)

Aerynne
02-02-2006, 10:00 AM
Sounds good. I noticed one of the conditions listed that it helps is arrhythmia, which I also have.

So is the dosage different if you are nursing? How much do you give the kiddos? Dd is almost 2 and weighs 27 lb.

OliveJuice
02-02-2006, 01:31 PM
Well you can take acidophlis tablets or eat plain yogurt; For her you can use extra virgin olive oil anywhere on her. For candida on breast you can use a vinegar/water rinse several times a day. Also cut out sugar and junk carbs like white pasta, breads;

Aerynne
02-02-2006, 02:09 PM
I don't have candida anywhere in particular, but I just think I have it systemically, maybe especially in my intestines. Dd gets vaginal yeast infections a lot.

OliveJuice
02-02-2006, 05:39 PM
I don't have candida anywhere in particular, but I just think I have it systemically, maybe especially in my intestines. Dd gets vaginal yeast infections a lot.

Cutting out the sugar, junk carbs will help, and taking acidopholis and eating plain yogurt. For your dd, you can crush up acidopholis tablets and put it in her diaper, treat her diaper area with extra virgin olive oil and I beleive monostat creame is ok if it gets bad, but check with her ped on that.

Aerynne
02-02-2006, 05:54 PM
We EC- she hasn't worn diapers in over half a year. Is there a different way to do it for kids who don't wear diapers, or do I just crush it up and put it in her underwear?

Mamatoto
02-02-2006, 06:01 PM
Grapefruit seed extract is a yeast killer.

MomTo7
02-02-2006, 07:17 PM
We EC- she hasn't worn diapers in over half a year. Is there a different way to do it for kids who don't wear diapers, or do I just crush it up and put it in her underwear?

Yes you can get the Primadophilus for Children powder http://www.potentherbs.com/shop/primadophiluschildren-naturesway.html and sprinkle it on. If you use a little olive oil first, it will stick better.

OliveJuice
02-02-2006, 08:39 PM

Yes you can get the Primadophilus for Children powder http://www.potentherbs.com/shop/primadophiluschildren-naturesway.html and sprinkle it on. If you use a little olive oil first, it will stick better.

What she said!!!

Also if you have a nice way to crush pills into a fine poweder, you can just crush acidopholis pills that you can buy like at any drug store or super store, even grocery stores and then like the PP said, use some EVOO and it will stick just fine. YOu might want to do it at night since she will be less active.