PDA

View Full Version : homeopathic vaccinations - wouldn't that be AWESOME??

herbalwriter
02-01-2006, 11:15 AM
Ds and I are doing the flu vax "alternative" this year, and taking 2 homeopathic influenzinum 04-05 30c, made from the actual flu vaccine diluted to 30c. So far, so good! :tu I got to thinking, though...if they can take the flu vax and do that, why not other vaxes? Wouldn't it be AWESOME if we could give our children homeopathic MMR, chickenpox, DPT, and all that?? I wonder if that day will come. Does anyone know if that is a possibility for the future? :shrug

fancifulfrog
02-01-2006, 11:55 AM
I have recently heard of a homeopathic vax for HIV being used in Mexico. I am not sure how accurate all the info is but of course the US will not accept it. I am going to keep my ear out though. If I meet people suffering from it I may help them get a ticket to Mexico.

cobluegirl
02-01-2006, 04:10 PM
I believe those are called nosodes. I am not sure how many classical homeopaths use them though..there is some discussion around them....

herbalwriter
02-01-2006, 06:49 PM
I believe those are called nosodes.

You mean, homeopathic vaccinations are called nosodes? As you can tell, I don't know of a licensed, professional homeopathic practitioner. I wish I did.

cobluegirl
02-01-2006, 10:36 PM
yes I think they are....but not 100% sure.

Where are you located??