PDA

View Full Version : Printer recommendations for digital scrapbooking?

Piper2
01-11-2006, 01:18 PM
My cheap HP printer/scanner (that DH bought me at Sam's) finally went kablooey over the holidays, so he's told me I can get a new one. Besides using it for school, I've been doing some digital scrapbooking for myself, but more importantly, I've been using my digital scrapbook program to make stuff for our church's special needs ministry's bulletin board (actually we don't even have a bulletin board yet -- I was just making displays on posterboard and the Children's Pastor has now agreed to get us a real corkboard ;)).

I'm looking to spend no more than $200 (as much less than that as I can), but I want a reliable one. It doesn't need to have a fax machine or even be a laser printer -- ink jet is fine. Anybody have one they absolutely LOVE and would recommend?

TIA! :mrgreen

2sunshines
01-11-2006, 01:25 PM
I have the HP psc1315 which I bought for my digital scrapping and I'm really happy with it. However, we did buy it with budget in mind, I think it was about $70. If I had more in my budget (which it sounds that you do) I might have gone with a higher model of the same printer, though I am really happy with what we have. It does everything that I want it to do.