PDA

View Full Version : DH caught me a WILD lovebird yesterday....

boonpnutsmom
12-12-2005, 12:56 PM
We have two lovebirds, Hope & Promise....they were really chatty and loud yesterday, when we went to go see why, there was a WILD love bird on the outside of their cage. DH was able to catch it and we now have 3....I am calling her Faith, wings are not clipped and she is rather skinnyso i hope a bit of TLC will make all the difference.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/boonpnutsmom/MOURA%20PETS/Faith121105.jpg

bugaboos
12-12-2005, 01:26 PM
What a pretty bird! I read your title and thought 'awwww how incredibly romantic!'

boonpnutsmom
12-12-2005, 03:04 PM
Sad news, she also seems to be an escape artist, she got out of our cage. I can still hear her so I know she is near, but for now she is lose again. I am hoping she comes back for food and we can recatch her. She will get wings clipped for sure then and we will have to figure out a way to lock the cage doors.

Aisling
12-12-2005, 03:05 PM
:heart What a sweet, romantic thing to do! I hope you find her soon :)

boonpnutsmom
12-13-2005, 07:47 PM
We got her back last night and she actually flew back into the cage herself, we put a wire basket over Hope & Promise so that they wouldn't fly or fall out and they are all spending quality time together with Faith eating every few minutes. We went and got locks last night that they cannot figure out and locked all 4 doors.

Aisling
12-14-2005, 12:11 PM
:D Glad she came back :heart