PDA

View Full Version : our fishies

BeckaBlue
12-04-2005, 12:47 PM
:candle
4 fishies died yesterday.
3 of our 4 golfishes died after ds poured lemon juice into the tank. we moved them out as soon as we could, but they didnt do well even so. weve had some of them for 6mts, since they were only about 0.5", they were over 5"! and the smaller one we had for 2mts, he was up to 2" :wow
our comet is still doing ok (we had 2 fantails and one common die) he's back in the big tank, he looks so lonely :sad2 Im gonna pick up a couple more goldfish this week, we can't leave Finder all alone!!

then late last night one of our mollies died, dunno why, the other 3 in that tank are fine, we had him for about 5months, he's fathered many babies in those months

:candle Hoover
:candle Angel
:candle Scales

:candle Dalmation

Aisling
12-04-2005, 02:48 PM
:hugheart

Sanveann
12-05-2005, 05:35 AM
Oh, I'm sorry :( It does seem like kids like to pour things in the fish tank ... I know a kiddo who killed his by pouring soap in to give them a "bath."

Any way you can put the tank up where the kids can't get to it?

BeckaBlue
12-05-2005, 08:09 AM
nope, we have very limited space for a lot of tanks :/ honestly, only 3 of our tanks are in a place that ds cant get into
dh says no more fish for a lil while, he wants to make sure finder does ok for the next wk or so before we get more, cuz hes not looking so great, though i think its cuz he doesnt have his buddies to swim with him and he's lonely :( :lol

OnlyBelieve
12-05-2005, 11:43 AM
Make sure you check the water parameters before getting the new fish just in case something is off from the lemon juice.
:candle :hug

boonpnutsmom
12-05-2005, 04:00 PM
:hug