PDA

View Full Version : My baby's awesome night!

BearyBlessed
11-06-2005, 09:42 AM
I'm so excited, I just have to share! :P

Our dog has slept with us in our bed since we got her, a year and a half ago. It's been fine, but she's 60 lbs and neither DH or I are very small either. So, it's a little crowded. We tried once before to try to get her to sleep on a blanket on the floor. She didn't want anything to do with that! She would just wait until we were asleep and then get back up on the bed. :doh So, I finally went and got her a doggie bed. I figured we would have a big fight on our hands and it would take a while for her to get used to sleeping there. But, surprise! She slept there all night without a fuss! No crying, whining, trying ot get on the bed... nothing! I'm so happy. I have wanted to get nicer sheets for my bed. But, I've been waiting so that they don't get ruined by the dog.

On top of that, she's been having issues going out in the back yeard since the rain started up. She much prefers to take care of busines in the warmth of the house- on my carpets. So, I decided to try some of those pads that are supposed to get the dog to pee on them. I put one out and she sniffed at it. Then a couple hours later, she went outside! Not the reaction I was expecting, but even better! And she went again this morning- twice!

I'm a very happy mama right now! :rockon

Sanveann
11-06-2005, 09:57 AM
Awesome! (My baby hates to go outside in the rain, too!)

UltraMother
11-06-2005, 07:15 PM
:tu

cannuke
11-08-2005, 07:53 AM
Yay baby! :tu