PDA

View Full Version : Need patterns for nursing tops

cannuke
11-01-2005, 12:59 PM
I'm looking for patterns for nursing tops. I've found info on changing regular tops into nursing tops, and the patterns that are sold in fabric stores are for maternity clothes, but I can't seem to find anything for nursing tops specifically. I have some fabric that I'd like to use up to make some tops for myself.

Any suggestions?

crochetmama
11-01-2005, 03:23 PM
www.elizabethlee.com Be prepared, she has tons of nursing patterns!!! They are easy enough for a beginner (me) but I've seen some beautiful things made. I'm not that talented. :lol

I have: NC301 (adapted it w/# the sleeves on NC204), NC204, and NC205. I'd buy more, however, I don't sew that well, and don't enjoy it at all! I love hte night gowns I made combining hte pattern for NC301 with the higher neckline and sleeves of NC204. They have lasted through 2 breastfeeding babes, and will be for this one as well.. :)

Hugs,
tammy

UltraMother
11-01-2005, 07:20 PM
What size are you? I have lots of the Elizabeth Lee patterns in SMALL and would like to pass them on to someone who can use them. :)

cannuke
11-01-2005, 07:33 PM
What size are you? I have lots of the Elizabeth Lee patterns in SMALL and would like to pass them on to someone who can use them. :)

:giggle I wish - maybe someday again, but not just now. It's too bad, though, b/c patterns get pricey after a while! Thanks though! :hug

cannuke
11-01-2005, 07:39 PM
Hang on a minute :scratch Which patterns do you have? I'm looking at #205 and it seems to be a large range of sizes. Do you have that one?

lenswyf
11-02-2005, 04:37 AM
Each EL pattern will fit a range of sizes. But if 2trees cut them down to size small, then you won't have the pattern for larger sizes anymore.

Check E-bay -- they usually have some EL patterns for sale.