PDA

View Full Version : Another intresting testament for AP

milkmommy
10-26-2005, 04:11 PM
Today my poor dd got updated on her immunzations, I won't say how many but it was more than a few :cry
The nurse commented on something though she said that when a lot of kids come in and get shots they tell the parents they are sorry :( they view the immuzations as a punishment and though the nurse is clearly the one with the needles they assume the parent is the one inflicting the pain (which does has some truth) Cecilia didn't do that she allowed her self to trust me, and looked at me for comfort and guidence. She told me tearfully that she had boo boo's :cry and I was able to reflect her feelings and ensure her it was almost over and that I was there for her. The nurse was amazed on how well she did and most all how much trust she put in me.
An another happier note she totally entertained the waiting room. There was a little one probably around a year and was holding a bottle DD comes up and asked her mommy if she had nummies for baby :laughtears The lady thought she meant a snack.. (in a way yea ;)) then at another time a little girl went out to the car with her daddy (to look for something) and the mom waited Cecilia went up an informed her that her baby had left with daddy and that it was okay and hugged her, when they returned she runs up and says seee baby here. Here you go baby here mommy. :mrgreen :heart
Well what a way to celebrate your third birthday :jawdrop diespite everything she's doing great and is running around like nothing. and so far no swelling. I gave her some Tynoel before the shots and I'll pobably give her some more tonight to be safe, but so far so 'good" keep her in your prayers,

Deanna

Wonder Woman
10-26-2005, 04:23 PM
she is such a sweetie! :heart

slingmamaof4
10-26-2005, 04:28 PM
It is great that you and her have such as strong, healthy, loving bond that other people really notice. :heart And she is such a sweetheart!

Radosny Matka
10-27-2005, 03:48 PM
Today my poor dd got updated on her immunzations, I won't say how many but it was more than a few :cry
The nurse commented on something though she said that when a lot of kids come in and get shots they tell the parents they are sorry :( they view the immuzations as a punishment and though the nurse is clearly the one with the needles they assume the parent is the one inflicting the pain

Deanna

:bheart That is soooo sad.

:hug to Cecilia.