PDA

View Full Version : digital scrapping

TrinMama
09-30-2005, 10:16 AM
what's it all about? once you buy/download the "papers" etc, can you use them forever? what do you do with a "page" when it's done? what else can you tell me about it? thanks!

AmyDoll
10-01-2005, 09:09 PM
here's a good place to start:

http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/

betsypage has uploaded a couple of her pages to this forum - they're really cool and she's included some links to free downloads. you can reuse your files over and over in all kinds of different combinations.

my digiscrap pages are in a folder on my desk top - i have the links that people gave for printing and i plan on printing pages once we move and keeping a hard copy album.

i like that i can manipulate my pictures without destroying the originals. i like that i can mess with "paper" in all kinds of ways (cutting, stretching, hole punching) but since it's virtual it doesnt have to be permanent.

i'm not really artistic or crafty - not good with scissors - but i am good with the computer so this is a pretty fun way to express myself and preserve memories.

hth
amy

briandkeira
11-02-2005, 10:22 AM
I participate on www.digitalscrapbookplace.com They also sell the digital pages ect and have some great forums. I also like the one the PP mentioned. The biggest seller for me was less mess. Then I would have to say how easy it is to crop. I dont have to measure cut oops reprint the picture measure recut oh no now I have just ruined a $5 ellement ect... that sort of thing I print everything in 8x8 and although I like the bulky look I dont like not being able to close my albums so its nice to have that look with out the actual bulk.