PDA

View Full Version : urgent prayer needed for dog

amstermarie
09-26-2005, 04:28 PM
his name is Morpheus (sp?) he is my brothers neighbor/friend dog. another neighbor stabbed him several times in chest. :bheart he has been rushed to ER. ambulance, cops, fire dept and humane society remain at scene, not sure why maybe to evaluate the mans mental status than arrest, i hope arrest. arrest and throw away key !!! the stabber keeps changing his story, 1st dog attacted him, than his dog now it is i just found him that way. cops don't believe stabber.

amstermarie
09-26-2005, 04:54 PM
the dog is fixable, but o does not know if he has enough money :bheartneighbor told o this am he was going to kill dog :bheart :pray for o to have money or for er to find mercey and offer a payment plan. 2 dc are waiting at brothers house for there pet :cry

Sanveann
09-26-2005, 05:41 PM
Praying!

Have them contact www.imom.org -- they help people pay for emergency vet care.

amstermarie
09-26-2005, 05:46 PM
o boss is paying for the care... :ptl but police did not arrest man, there was blood in his garage, probably from dog. thats all i know, SIL started telling me, but dc got upset so i told her tell me latter

amstermarie
09-27-2005, 12:35 PM
o boss loaned them the money, the dog made it threw sx well. i went over and watched him for a few hours they went to police dept to press charges. police would not press charges. they do have a civil suit to collect the money to repay boss. but personally i want to see this man jailed. criminals start out as animal abusers. that dog was abused, he was stabbed 3 times, the 3rd time knife was twisted. it was stuck in him. the vet agreed to testify, from his observations the dog was held down. i am so mad at our pd, how can they not prosecute this man. i guess it will take him hurting a human before the jail him.

Sanveann
09-28-2005, 08:32 PM
How is Morpheus doing?

amstermarie
09-29-2005, 09:22 AM
he is doing well, he does not like the collar used to prevent him from chewing his stiches out. he was shaking a little, i think he felt a little painful. but he is eating well, and up and about.