PDA

View Full Version : We have a new addition! (name that dog!)

ServingGod
08-26-2005, 05:24 AM
We decided on a Rat Terrier for the breed that would suit our family. They are terriers, but arent total terrors. :doh :giggle I found a breeder a little over an hour away. She was very highly recommended. And she is just incredible. The first dog we decided on was a 10mo male...who of course was a project and I of course, couldnt resist. Great dog, didnt like kids. She called and said, bring him back. She then told me that the perfect dog for our family would be her baby Freckles. She said it would kill her, but she knows that we would take great care of her, thats all she cares about, and wouldnt charge us anymore. Her litter went for 350$ more than i paid for the first dog! She is beautiful! A perfect Rat Terrier, with the prettiest little face. She is 3mo, LOVES the kids, is brave and outgoing. And only weighs FIVE pounds! :eek She is perfect to do agility, just smart as a whip and very athletic, would do well doing volunteer work as a therapy dog. I will take pics soon. I want to find a new name for her too. She has black ticking all over...hence the name Freckles. I have to come up with a registered name for her too. Her mom is Dream Dancer...her dad is Little Bear. I want a name that is feminine, and sweet, and not common.

memory maker
08-26-2005, 05:52 AM
Little Dancer
Dream Bear

:shrug

ServingGod
08-26-2005, 06:07 AM
Its hard! I keep thinking of weird names. I love the name Lily...so I came up with Lily Dancer of the Valley. Dog names are usually a play on words. Then I had Luna Dreams of Ursula. Dh suggested Pickles and Ice Cream, and we call her Pickles. :giggle

Chris3jam
08-26-2005, 06:20 AM
Little Dancer

I LOVE that name!

(Of course, thinking back to my horse days, taking one name from the stud and the other from the dam identified the colt as to its bloodline.)

Heather Micaela
08-26-2005, 10:37 AM
Little Dancer

I LOVE that name!

(Of course, thinking back to my horse days, taking one name from the stud and the other from the dam identified the colt as to its bloodline.)

Little Dancer is perfect, I think

we go to the races once a year and my favorite thing is to read the new names created by the parents names.

My friend hat a cat named cookie who was impregnated by an unknown tom. One of the black and white kittens was named oreo.