PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I am gonna do it!!!

Kat
08-20-2005, 06:03 PM
I am going to get a beautiful doll-faced persian furball! :jump2

I had struggled back and forth on this last year, and I think the year before. But I am finally going to break down and do it. :dance

For several reasons: After the incident with my neighbors the other night, I decided I wanted some company to be with me at night. I know, a sweet, fluffy, persian kitty is not exactly guard-cat material, but at least it helps me not feel so alone at night. Secondly, it will help me be more motivated to keep my place clean and organized. Thirdly, I need to boost my credit.

Maybe I am walking out on a limb blindfolded, but I am very excited now! I think everything will work out just fine. :hearts

poleidopy
08-20-2005, 06:40 PM
:congrats on your upcoming :babyborn (OK, you're not exactly birthing the kitty, but you'll be a kitty's mama, so close enough! :P) Post pics when you get him/her!

Kat
08-20-2005, 06:51 PM
Post pics when you get him/her!

Oh, you better believe I will! I can't wait! :rockon

Kawani, I love your avatar, btw. Your little one looks so happy and soooo well taken care of!! :hearts

poleidopy
08-20-2005, 07:04 PM
Thanks! :heart He is a very happy baby! And I think I take pretty good care of him! :grin

Kat
08-20-2005, 07:07 PM
Well IMOHO, I think you do an excellent job! :tu :hug

Meli
08-20-2005, 08:41 PM
Well if you don't mind me butting in on this mutual backpatting, sounds like a great idea Kat, and Kawani your avatar is gorgeous - I kept meaning to post about it but Kat has now reminded me. Love the rolls of chubby baby fat!

zak
08-22-2005, 08:15 PM
:tu that's great, Kat. I know when my hubby lived in GA (while I was in FL and preg) that I felt much better to have my little Sophia (Italian Greyhound) to snuggle with at night!

boonpnutsmom
08-24-2005, 10:50 PM
I would never want to be in a house alone again, ever. Our 3 furbabies keep us on our toes but oh so worth it. :congrats

Sanveann
08-26-2005, 04:19 AM
Persians are SO sweet! Do make sure you visit the breeder's home and meet all his/her kitties :)