PDA

View Full Version : can't wait to leave this "practice" *vent*

BeckaBlue
08-03-2005, 09:16 PM
I'm annoyed still. i wasn't gonne post about it, but it bugs me today

overall i like my kids pedi, otherwise i wouldn't have been using him for the last 3.5yrs! but i HATE 2 of his nurses.

so today we go, i get the usual attitude from A (not perceived, but definately there!) im used to it by now. B wasnt so bad today. wel at the end i go up there, a dif (new) nurse C was there setting appts and such. i hafta set up kenz n niks yearly well check. they set it upp for 1pm. i ask C if we ca have it later so kenzie doesn't hafta miss any school and A immediately butts in and rudely snaps "no, we only give the first apointment time available" :banghead even nurce C looked at her shocked. i knew they like to give the first available time BUT i figured that the WHOLE afternoon was still open (i could see it on the computer screen), why not let her come in AFTER school, yk?

I'm tempted to call back in a wk and tell them we wont make that time, we hafta have it later, maybe then a few others would've scheduled and we can get them in later.

January can't get here fast enough for us to get new insurance and be able to see a dif office!!!

now that i got that out, maybe i can move on for now....

*edited to fix typo*

Marzipan
08-03-2005, 11:40 PM
Wow. Sounds like they've forgotten that *you* are the consumer...I'd call and tell them you can't make it at that time, and you'll come in after school. Seriously!

godsgracegiven
08-04-2005, 01:44 AM
I would call too, that is awful. :/

MarynMunchkins
08-04-2005, 06:02 AM
That's compleltely idiotic. :rolleyes

Have you complained about the nurses to the doctor?

Radosny Matka
08-05-2005, 07:35 PM
:wow That was rude!

BeckaBlue
08-05-2005, 07:39 PM
That's compleltely idiotic. :rolleyes

Have you complained about the nurses to the doctor?

well, if he disn't realize it, he's pretty darn ignorant. he heard most of our yelling match a few months back and i did tell him that our plans to leave our because of her