PDA

View Full Version : decorating a craft booth...

bostonsmama
07-26-2005, 06:55 PM
ok, so my mil and i are trying to think of some ways to redecorate our craft booth. we are wanting to use some white lattice, tulle, etc. to make it look different from our usual plain jane tables and quilts decor. we are selling whimsy baby and kid things, a new diva line, (super fun, very girly girl things) and then we have our stitchery pillows.

any ideas? i thought about putting some pegs on an old door, and maybe some shelves. our space is limited, so we need to work "upwards" to get more room.

know of any websites that help come up with cute decorating ideas that would work for a craft booth? any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated!!! :)

Wonder Woman
07-26-2005, 06:57 PM
do you have pics of it as is now, to give me a better idea what you're working with?

bostonsmama
07-26-2005, 08:35 PM
no i dont! we dont have one right at this moment. we're getting ready to open a permanent one, we've only done annual craft shows in the past! so i have a permanent booth to decorate, which wont be *as* hard as the one thats outdoors for oktoberfest!

Wonder Woman
07-27-2005, 12:43 AM
pics of what you're selling, then? It sounds like some cute stuff :tu

In my pre-marriage life, I was a buyer for a department store, and also in charge of 70 percent of the store's displays. It was fun stuff :-)

But I'm really visual.....hard to come up with a decorating style w/o knowing more about the merchandise.