PDA

View Full Version : Why do all my AP friends have to live so far away?!

purplerose
07-18-2005, 03:46 PM
I hate it! It makes me sad!!! :cry It was sooooooo nice that we had all found each other at our last base!!!! We all were the same, with a few minor differences of course. But for the msot part, we were all the same! All AP/Christian/bf'ing/baby wearing/no CIO mommas! Soem of us cd'd, some were veg, only one of us did "time out" but NO ONE SPANKED! No one yell at their kids. It was great!! WHY OH WHY CAN'T I FIND THAT HERE!!! Oh well, at least I have you guys right!!! :hearts

Singingmom
07-19-2005, 11:05 AM
I'd really miss them too. I hope you find a new friend close by soon. We moved 9 months ago and all my friends are long distance. I'm thankful for GCM too! :hug

purplerose
07-19-2005, 11:53 AM
I love this board soooooooooooo much, but it makes me sad that IRL I don't have many friends that have the same ideals as me! My friends who understand all live far away and we have phone converstations, but it's not the same! :sad2

Radosny Matka
07-21-2005, 06:52 PM
:hug ITU!

AKCristyMJ
07-23-2005, 03:09 PM
I agree too! :cry
Why don't we buy land and all us GCMers live together!!
:think

Isn't there a place like that tho??? Argh! What is it called!
It's like 200 familes together and a whole bunch of midwives??? Kinda has a hippie/Irish feel to it, lotsa farming and natural living. Very cool!
Anyone know what I mean?? :shifty

Blue Aurora
07-23-2005, 03:11 PM
I think you're referring to "the farm" but i don't think it exists anymore. Maybe someone else will know. I feel the same way. We just moved and I haven't found any othe rmama's like me yet.