PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! DD hit a key!!!! Computer problem

Beyond Blessed
07-18-2005, 10:27 AM
Okay, dd was in my lap tapping at the edge of the keyboard - then she just leaned in and hit some key and all of the sudden everything in the grid (on here) is HUGE!!! It doesn't effect my area at the top that shows my avatar and pm's and such, but down in the grid all titles and number of posts in a message are HUGE. Even in this start a new topic screen... "subject" "message icon" and "more" are all really big. She hit something or a combination of somethings on the lower left side of the keyboard. I tried hitting keys one at a time and could not get them to do anything. Any ideas?

mothergoose
07-18-2005, 10:35 AM
Click on "View" at the top and the select text size. Then change the text size to medium. That ought to do it.

Beyond Blessed
07-18-2005, 10:37 AM
*sigh of relief* That's much better!! TY! So, how in the world did Audrey do that just by hitting a key?!?! :shrug

Mel, did you get my message on your answering machine? Cracked me up!!!

mothergoose
07-18-2005, 10:43 AM
YES! That is SOOO funny! :laughtears

Desert Rose
07-18-2005, 11:14 AM
She probably hit the control key while you were scrolling with your mouse. It will enlarge or shrink your text. Ds did that once it I panicked. :giggle

Beyond Blessed
07-18-2005, 11:17 AM
It *did* happen while I was scrolling!!!! Ty for the explaination!! :tu

Desert Rose
07-18-2005, 11:20 AM
It *did* happen while I was scrolling!!!! Ty for the explaination!! :tu

It's funny, because I had no idea about this feature until ds "discovered" it. Now I use it all the time on purpose! :giggle

Beyond Blessed
07-18-2005, 11:25 AM
It *is* fun too play around with it, now that I know what is going on. :giggle

Punkie
07-19-2005, 09:41 AM
Ugh, I used to do that all the time on my old Windows computer...

Yay for Macs that don't have that problem!!!!!!! :highfive