PDA

View Full Version : where to find...

bostonsmama
07-05-2005, 02:50 PM
really cute baby shower invitations? i dont mind assembling/printing them if you know of an online store that just sells the cards and vellum, etc. i want to get some super duper cute invites, but im having a hard time finding them. any ideas?

MamaKanga
07-05-2005, 07:03 PM
I don't know if they sell online, but the store Papyrus has some adorable invites! I also heard Target has some cute stuff, but I haven't seen this myself.

If you just want to do them yourself, you can get cardstock, ribbon, and vellum at Michael's. It's not very hard to do, and the result would be lovely!

MomToDM
07-05-2005, 08:41 PM
I bought paper and ribbon from Michael's and just did them myself, they turned out soooo cute and didn't take very long. I just used my computer to print the details on vellum, I also did birth announcements this way.

bostonsmama
07-06-2005, 07:24 AM
yeah, i think thats what im going to have to do! i'll probably make a trip there today!

TheSweetLife
07-06-2005, 09:45 PM
Target does have some cute ones.

Or if you don't mind paying more you could go to a specialty card/stationary shop in your area - usually the locally owned ones have the cutest stuff.