PDA

View Full Version : Where to nap?

Dana Joy
07-02-2005, 02:13 PM
So we've learned our lesson (after never using it with the others) and never put the crib together with this little guy. He naps about twice a day. For his morning nap I ussually lay down with him, but for his afternoon nap I need to be able to take care of the house, older kids etc. Where do I put him? He's full blown crawling so he could get over any pillow barrier I made. He hates the pack and play. Any ideas? :shrug

IslandMama
07-02-2005, 09:47 PM
Can you just lay out a blanket on the floor near you? In a safe place, maybe where you can put up a gate in case he gets up quietly. We used to have ds nap in his room with a safety gate, on the floor, and he would wake up and just start to play... :-)

BHope
07-03-2005, 12:25 AM
Put the crib matteress on the floor and let him nap there. Someplace where he can get up when he wakes and crawl off without danger.

Radosny Matka
07-05-2005, 06:43 PM
Right now Patrick sleeps in the swing. Once I get him to sleep, I lay him down in it. I dunno what I will do when he outgrows it. :shrug

Dana Joy
07-05-2005, 08:56 PM
My moose (23 lb) outgrew the swing or it broke don't know which- but he's our last so I'm not buying another although that would have been perfect- thanks-