PDA

View Full Version : DH AGREED!! DIDN'T HAVE TO GIVE UP AFTER ALL!!

GodChick
06-20-2005, 08:22 AM
:jump2 :jump2 :jump2 :jump2 :jump2

I posted a while ago about "Guess it's time to give up" But after much discussion, DH agreed to CD!! :clap We ordered a set of 6 FB's from cottonbabies with the free inserts for when we need the convenience/leak control, along with some hemp inserts. And then for the rest of the time, we ordered some indian prefolds, some snappis and covers. Yay!! I'm so happy and excited about getting the chemicals off my little one's bum!! :heart :heart I only wish I had known about the health benefits of CD-ing back when my first was little--I feel badly she had/has to wear chemical-laden disposables! Maybe getting rid of the chemicals would have helped avoid irritation and she wouldn't have gotten labial adhesions. Poor dear. :bheart She's in the process of making the transition to panties now, though, and we ordered a couple FB's for her just for night, so hopefully she won't be wearing many sposies anymore either. :tu

(Serena just wanted to put this "happy face" on here: :sa)

Mothering by Heart
06-20-2005, 08:33 AM
:tu That is so cool Michelle! Don't feel bad about disposables on Serena. I didn't use cloth until my 4th!! :eek

godsgracegiven
06-20-2005, 12:49 PM
:woohoo :jump

BeckaBlue
06-20-2005, 01:09 PM
:woohoo yay!!!

Larissa
06-20-2005, 02:49 PM
That is great!!!! I agree don't feel bad about your first one! I had disposables on my first one too.

4LovesMom
06-21-2005, 10:42 AM
Great - I bet it will continue to be a rewarding choice!

Radosny Matka
06-21-2005, 01:42 PM
:jump :woohoo That's fantastic!