PDA

View Full Version : sutemi

LauraK
06-16-2005, 09:24 AM
My friend came over with one of these the other day and it looked kind of cool. Anyone here have one, what do you think of them? I could not try hers out with my baby as my dd might have been sick so I just got to look at it real fast in her car....

Where is the best place to buy one? I saw babycenter.com sold them but I always prefer to buy from WAHMs if I can. Figure they need the money more than babycenter.com.

Thanks....

apbfmom
06-18-2005, 11:30 AM
I bought mine online at their website, but you might find one on e-bay. I used it for the front and side carry and really liked how it distributed the weight. I cannot stand to use it in the back carry position, but my husband uses it and seems to like it.

My complaint is that it is bulky and doesn't fold well for travel. I now use an asian style cloth carrier (mei tai?) that I purchased from a friend (http://www.koalacarriers.com/) and I can fold it and keep it in my diaper bag.

Shawn
06-21-2005, 06:55 PM
We got ours on ebay, not a significant savings over a new one once you added shipping. :/ Dh really likes his for the back carry. I haven't tried it though. I don't think I'd like the straps crossing over my chest.

LauraK
06-21-2005, 09:41 PM
I think I'll stick with the mei tai then. Thanks everyone.

Laura