PDA

View Full Version : Today I Will Clean..............

OnlyBelieve
06-13-2005, 05:19 AM
After all this painting my house is a mess, and I do mean a mess. My dining room was painted two weeks ago and nothing has been put back in place. So today I will take care of that. I will have to wash some things before I put them back so that is the hold up.
I also plan to clean off the bed in dd's room where everything was thrown when that room was painted.
If I feel like Superwoman and the little ones cooperate, then I will tackle some laundry too.
So much to do, so much to do.
Someone please clean something so I will not feel lonely :mrgreen
THANKS!!

GlacierLily
06-13-2005, 05:26 AM
Lol! I will clean my living room today :-)

OnlyBelieve
06-13-2005, 05:30 AM
My plan has been foiled!! :sad2
Dh has not moved the china cabinet back into place and I cannot move it by myself!! I so wanted to get one room completely done!! I will still do some work in that room, then dd's room and I guess now I will have the time to tackle a bit of laundry.

Thia
06-13-2005, 06:51 AM
In our kitchen we have one of those corner lazy susan cabinets and we keep all our spices on the top and some other stuff like teas, stuffing etc on hte bottome. It really, really needs a cleaning. I will try to do that tonight after work while I have dinner going.

Mamaka
06-13-2005, 09:00 AM
I have to make like 100 phone calls today (ok, more like 5) so will do that first
Clean the floors
Bake a cake

Abinsmom
06-13-2005, 09:31 AM
Do I have to? My house is pretty clean right now and we're about to leave on vacation, so I'm more worried about packing, but...

Okay, today I will clean/dust all wood furniture in the house. Ugh.

DogwoodMama
06-13-2005, 09:33 AM
I've been cleaning... axtually have time since we're inside b/c it's rainy...

So far I've...
swept & mopped main floor (kitchen/dining/LR)
washed glass surfaces
dusted
straightened
75% of bathroom cleaned
laundry

OnlyBelieve
06-13-2005, 09:36 AM
My progress is so slow. Little ones tend to slow you down ;) especially when you stop to play. There ae so many toys to deal with in dds room (all ds's stuff is tossed in there).
But I am happy that a few of you are joining me...now I do not feel so lonely!!
:grin

OnlyBelieve
06-13-2005, 01:05 PM
I have three trash bags of broken toys or stuff that they do not play with.....I am being ruthless. They are both sleeping now (which is rare) so I am going to get some more work done......as soon as I get off here!!! ;)