PDA

View Full Version : today's compliment :)

mamaKristin
06-10-2005, 01:23 PM
In my new town, I have been hooked up with a *mentor mom* as part of a program here. My mentor is a 51 year old woman who has 3 kids (in three years, even closer than mine will be). The more time we spend over tea and snacks, the more I like her. Anyhow, today we were talking about toddlers being aggressive and how her son went through a biting stage that was really annoying. She then told me she loved to see how well my Isaac treated his little sister and how much she enjoyed having my kids over *because they are such great kids* :O She said she loves how inquisitive and curious Isaac is, but how she likes how I try to keep him focused on what he can do instead of always telling him no, don't do, don't touch. We also talked about babyproofing and how she noticed that we have made our home a real *yes* place for the kids and that in her experience that the more kids hear yes instead of no, the better our days with them are.

Just made me so happy to hear! Always nice to hear from other people that they enjoy your children!

Wonder Woman
06-10-2005, 01:25 PM
:woohoo :rockon

purplerose
06-10-2005, 03:49 PM
:clap :mrgreen :tu :rockon :highfive

TulipMama
06-10-2005, 04:58 PM
*grin*

Praise God that he has given you a special woman in your life who encourages you!

ArmsOfLove
06-12-2005, 01:21 PM
How wonderful! :heart