PDA

View Full Version : The FUZZI BUNZ are here!!!

BornFreeBaby
05-31-2005, 10:13 PM
GOT MY NEW FUZZI BUNZ!!! :heart :heart :heart :heart
:jump2 :woohoo :woohoo

WOW!!!! Why did I not do this 18 months ago??????????/ :banghead

By the way, for those considering buying the Fuzzibunz- DO IT . They are sooooo cool! I am soooo excited about them! My dh loved them so much he is letting me order another 12 tonight! :roll

I am going to post the pics of dd in her new fb's in the picture place at the top...

OH! by the way- the fit is perfect! She fits into the petite size perfectly- she can fit into the middle buttons and has room to grow. The second to last thigh buttons work fine. The hemp inserts are thin but I was surprised how much liquid they held. It was amazing to me how the insides can be wet, but the outside of the FB's are dry- very cool. Tonight she is sleeping w/ the hemp insert plus another microfiber add in, so we will see how they hold up by the morning.
I do have some more ?'s but will post them individually.

Kingskid
06-01-2005, 06:16 AM
Are they an AIO dipe? Where did you buy them from?

Soliloquy
06-01-2005, 06:43 AM
I agree! I was sooooo excited when I first used Fuzzi Bunz. They are the coolest thing.

They're considered "pocket" diapers. There's a pocket where you slide an absorbable insert--hemp or microfiber. There's a polyester fleece that's next to your baby's skin--it stays dry even when the insert is wet. The great thing about pocket diapers is that they don't take long to dry, since you separate the dipe into two parts for washing and drying. With Kushies, I had to hang them outside all day to dry because they were so thick. I buy mine at www.cottonbabies.com, but lots of websites have them. Cotton Babies offers free inserts when you buy a certain number, 6 I think.

BornFreeBaby
06-01-2005, 09:23 AM

FB's are great! :tu They look like regular disposables. but they have a pocket inside to slip in the inserts (which look sort of like thin cloth maxipads) that you slip inside. Then they have button snaps that are adjustable. I am so used to the disposables that I had to get something easy.
I got them from www.fuzzibunzstore.com- I paid $180 for the Full-time 12 pack (which came w/ the Hemp fleece inserts and 3 additional inserts) but I will be checking out the pp website and other websites for better deals since I like them so much and I want to order 12 more.

HTH!

BeckaBlue
06-01-2005, 11:11 AM
:woohoo

2sunshines
06-01-2005, 11:12 AM
Aren't they fantasic?!!! FB are one of my all-time fave diapers...