PDA

View Full Version : Yay!! It's in!!

Close2MyHeart
05-30-2005, 12:16 PM
Our garden is planted!!! We have 2 mounds of cucumbers, 2 mounds of squash, 2 rows of beans, 1 long row of peas, 1 long row of beets, 1 long row of carrots, 10 tomato plants, 9 peppers, 1 row of lettuce, 1 row of spinach and 1 row of radishes!! I think that's it! We had a great time planting today ... only took us about 1.5 hrs to plant. I think it'll be the perfect size for our family this year. Next year I do want to expand a bit and put some zuchinni (which I couldn't find in ANY of the stores, so I couldn't buy any seeds.) and pumpkins in. Now we just pray the Lord's blessing over our little garden :)

mom2_AthruZ
06-09-2005, 01:39 PM
Woo hooo! Ours is in as well. We have one pole bean teepee, 3mounds of cucumbers with a trellis,3 rows of corn, peas, watermelon, radishes, carrots, 3 tomato plants, 4pepper plants, and spinich. I have never grown spinich so I don't know what to expect there. Oh we also have pumpkins as well. I want more tomato plants so io will be picking them up tonight. Our seeds are sprouting and one tomato plant has a teeny tiny tomato on it!!

Yeah for gardening. :tu