PDA

View Full Version : FB Petite Toddler vs. Large

kris10s
05-19-2005, 02:37 PM
I'm already planning and strategizing about dipes for when the baby comes. :giggle

I love our Wonderoos, but they are so hard to get these days and we definitely need some more pockets for when the baby comes.

At 10.5 months, DD has a thigh of a smidge over 10", but she would probably mostly wear the FuzziBunz super stuffed at night. Does that make a difference on whether I should buy Petite Toddler or Large?

milkmommy
05-19-2005, 02:45 PM
First off remember as she gets toddling she will most likely thin out a bunch. My dd never fit into the large fuzzi bunz even at 30#. I'd probably get one of each to try.

Deanna

Moon
05-19-2005, 02:46 PM
I'm not positive on thigh size... PT is the waist of a medium with the rise of a large, if that helps.

DogwoodMama
05-20-2005, 08:46 AM
DD has two Large FB, and she is 31-32 inches tall and about 25 pounds and it is on the SMALLEST setting... So I think a Large would be fine for Kate for a LONG time!

Is there anyone who sells FB in your area? When we got ours there was actually a local mom I bought them from and she let us try one on first (she has testers)... maybe you could find someone who would let you do that? :)

Peregrinata
05-20-2005, 10:53 AM
DD is 11 months, 30" and approx 20 lbs, maybe a bit more. Thinnish--don't know her thigh measurement, but she's not a very chubby baby. She can still comfortably wear a medium FB, but I have one PT--she's growing into it and I can't see her waist getting anywhere near a large any time soon. I'm guessing she'll wear the PTs until she is done with dipes. I super stuff those FBs overnight and while the Ms are starting to look a bit bikini-like when overstuffed, the PT is fitting great!

HTH!

BeckaBlue
05-20-2005, 11:02 AM
ds is 31" and 23ish lbs and the large's just drag down on him and almost fall off. the critch part goes past his knees so there's a lot of open space left for leaks, his petite fits well on the smallest setting, mediums fit him best on the second setting

my 42" 50lb dd wear the large fb's on the last setting and still have a lil room

LauraK
05-20-2005, 01:19 PM
I can use the larges even on my 17 1/2 lb. dd. I have one PL and it fits too but I feel confident the larges will fit for a long time.