PDA

View Full Version : I'm feeling sick.

RosieTook
05-18-2005, 01:49 PM
Well, I am suffering from the fallout of a diaper black hole! :sick It seems that 3 packages are lost in the mail, one with a beautiful pair of longies, one with a plaid Celtic Wolf cover that Paul was totally psyched to get (and that is no small feat!! :eek) and one with 3 ME dipes, one red, one pink and one purple, all of the gorgeous colors and I am just heartbroken at the thought that they will never be worn by Paisley or any future babe. :cry

Seriously, I spent $70 on this fluff and the thought that it is sitting in some PO molding or that it was delivered to a wrong place and someone threw it out is making me sick to my stomach. :sick2 I feel sick. I think I am going to cry...I don't know which item I feel the most hurt about. I ordered them all between March 25 and 28th...and I have reached all but one mama and they were mailed then...I feel hopeless, lost and sick...what can I do?? :shrug you can't get dc on a lettermail package form the US to Canada and now I feel like I have no recourse, nothing to do in an attempt to locate this fluff. Everyday I go to the mailbox and everyday my heart is injured a little more and I feel a little more hopeless when nothing is there. :hissyfit

So here is my prayer for today. :pray "Lord, please guide the hands of those near this fluff, so that it makes it's way either to me or back to the mamas who sent it, so that we can find a way for it to make it here. I know it is only fluff and there are more important things, but my heart is hurting over this. Amen."

Depressed whine over...for now...

oh, and X-posted from my blog... :shifty

Mother of Sons
05-18-2005, 01:59 PM
Don't give up hope! I'ts been my experience that stuff takes forever sometimes to get to Canada! :hug

luvinmykidz
05-18-2005, 04:22 PM
Hey Sarah!! I hope it gets to you really soon!! My guess is if its coming across the US Border it is probably open in a box in Canada Customs right now.....I know how that can be!! I sent my Mom a mothers day card last May and she told me she finally received it in OCTOBER :spit Customs can be highly annoying when waiting for a package to come!! Have you contacted the people you ordered from to make sure it was sent?? Hugs!! :heart

RosieTook
05-18-2005, 05:06 PM
Thanks ladies. I have contacted the mamas and they are as shocked as I am, they are looking into it from their end. I hope they are somewhere where they will be found and sent.

My luck is that Paisley wil be too big for them by the time I get them and then I will have to wait for the next babe to grow...:P

2sunshines
05-18-2005, 05:50 PM
:hug That is so frustrating.

I too think that there is still hope. I mean, I'm from Canada and when I mail letters back home, they can often take forever. Packages take even longer with all that customs. So there's still hope.

Praying that they arrive soon. :pray