PDA

View Full Version : Protein Bars

GodisGood
05-17-2005, 12:27 PM
Would any one be willing to share the name of your favorite low carb/low sugar good tasting protein bars?

cobluegirl
05-17-2005, 12:45 PM
There are a few that I like...but in all reality they aren't usually good for you. The other ingredients aren't good. Like if they don't have sugar in them what is the substitute? I would love to find one that was just perfect all the way around. I like the Luna bars but not sure what is in them...

GodisGood
05-17-2005, 04:59 PM
I should probably clarify...I don't want sugar to the one of the first few indredients. I don't want a sugar substitue.

Paz
05-20-2005, 09:37 PM
I really like Luna bars, especially Nutz over Chocolate (or something like that) :yum

PurpleButterfly
05-20-2005, 09:44 PM
I can't live without my Kashi Go Lean bars in Chocolate Almond Toffee flavor. :yum :yum Not the lowest in sugar, but it's hard to find a palatable high protein bar that isn't. Nothing artificial, made w/soy protein, pear juice, whole grains including buckwheat, barley, red winter wheat, almonds and rice flour. They're primarily sweetened with brown rice syrup, and absolutely delish IMO. :tu

GodisGood
05-21-2005, 09:19 AM
Looks like Kashi is coming out with some new bars http://www.kashi.com//golean_rollbars.aspx?SID=1&Category_ID=50&Link_ID=93& Thanks for sharing girls. I have a point of reference to work with now.