PDA

View Full Version : No more mamma's bed???

godsgracegiven
05-17-2005, 12:59 AM
Do you think my dd is going to stop sleeping my bed? She starts the night off in her bed but about 4 out of 7 days she ends up climbing in bed with me before morning. Last night however, she got in bed with me,snuggled up against me in her usual way. Then tossed and turned a bit, finally she says, mom, need Jo's own bed. So I took her and laid her on her bed tucked her in and she went back to sleep. She seems so young, I ended up laying down on her bed and falling asleep with her. :cry What do you think?

godsgracegiven
05-17-2005, 11:47 PM
Well, she answered my question. She climbed in bed w/ me last night and slept in tell morning!! :woohoo My baby is not growing up so fast after all.

2sunshines
05-18-2005, 05:56 PM
:hug I know exactly how you feel.

My 2 yo doesn't want to sleep with me anymore. :( She just one day decided that she wants to sleep in her brother's bed... So every night, my two kids climb into one bed together and go to sleep. She usually ends up in my bed in the early hours of the morning.

I'm actually okay with it now. :) I :heart the fact that my kids :heart to sleep together...

godsgracegiven
05-19-2005, 02:05 AM
Thank you. :hug I am not sure what is going on, last night she didn't want to sleep with me either. <<sigh>>