PDA

View Full Version : wool allergy

milkmommy
05-14-2005, 09:56 PM
I put a motherease one size on my DD and covered it with her wooly bottom soaker which she has had sor ever but it still fits and is not tight but she starting crying and pulling on the cover untill I took it off. Could she have developed an allegy to it?

Deanna

DogwoodMama
05-15-2005, 07:18 AM
It might just feel itchy to her? Wool *is* kind of itchy.... I doubt it's an allergy per say...

milkmommy
05-15-2005, 08:05 AM
It might just feel itchy to her? Wool *is* kind of itchy.... I doubt it's an allergy per say...

Can it happen over time? The cover didn't bother her in the past? (the itchies)
Deanna

DogwoodMama
05-15-2005, 01:44 PM
She might just be more picky or sensitive now... did she get a rash or anything? Has it been a while since she wore it? If she's used to wonderoo's it probably feels strange to her now... :shrug

Moon
05-15-2005, 01:52 PM
I agree. Might just take her awhile to get used to woolies again. If it's a rougher soaker you might try lanolizing a little heavier (not alot) than you usually do to soften it some.

milkmommy
05-15-2005, 01:53 PM
She might just be more picky or sensitive now... did she get a rash or anything? Has it been a while since she wore it? If she's used to wonderoo's it probably feels strange to her now... :shrug

No rash she only had it on a few seconds, your probably right it feels weird to her now.

Deanna