PDA

View Full Version : Scholastic Warehouse Book Sale - 50% off cover price going on during May

Mamaka
05-13-2005, 01:59 PM
Thought I would pass this along. Schlorastic customer appreciation warehouse sale events being held around the country - homeschoolers are eligible. See http://teacher.scholastic.com/fairs/warehouse/index.htm for more information and to find out dates, locations for the sales (most sales are being held right now through the end of the month but some have very specific dates). :)

blessedmomof4
05-13-2005, 02:06 PM
Has anyone ever been to these?? Are the prices any better than what we get in the cataloges??

Mamaka
05-13-2005, 02:11 PM
We're going tomorrow (hopefully) so I can let you know after that. My *understanding* is the prices are very good, much better than the bookfairs and better than catalog prices - though not sure if better than sale catalog prices. I'll know more after we get back. :)

Booklover
05-13-2005, 03:14 PM
Some times prices are better than the flyers. But then I only order things from the flyers that I really want or are a really good package deal. You have to know what you're looking for and how much you can get it for elsewhere. There is usually an aisle of reduced merchandise at mine, and last time they had "grab boxes" for $5. I probably won't be going this month though. We are low on $$.

lumpofclay
05-13-2005, 07:12 PM
I went to one a few weeks ago and :heart :heart it! Prices were great, and they had a good selection of books. Enjoy!

CelticJourney
05-14-2005, 12:28 PM
I went this morning and purchases two CDRoms and about 8-9 books for $30. Many of the books were smaller children's books, but they wre in Spanish!

Mamaka
05-15-2005, 03:31 PM
Excellent! I'm glad you were able to get such great deals! :) We got lost trying to find the one near us so didn't make it, will try again tomorrow after dh gets home from work.