PDA

View Full Version : Whollymama's instructions

jengi33
05-12-2005, 02:13 PM
Where is the link to your ring sling picture instructions?? Can we make it a sticky on this forum? It would be helpful to refer to. Thanks!

savinggrace
05-17-2005, 12:10 AM
Just as an aside, I just did some new photo instructions for prettymomma slings. Not sure how good they are but you could have a look anyway! I'm the one doing snugglehold/ tummy to tummy! They're not up quite yet though.

Wholly Mama
05-19-2005, 08:35 AM
:O Sorry I didn't see this earlier!!
Here's the link:
www.picturetrail.com/Amy_slings

I've been trying to get some pictures for pouch slings and wraps, but have no one but my four year old to take pictures for me!!

jengi33
05-19-2005, 08:41 AM
Can I just go ahead and make it a sticky?? Is that ok with you?

Wholly Mama
05-19-2005, 02:32 PM
I'll ask one of the mods here! :tu

Naked Camper
03-09-2006, 05:54 PM
I'm so glad I read this post. I've been trying to figure out FOREVER how to put my son on my back with a ring-sling. Maybe NOW I can get housework done while he's asleep! This is great!

blessedw/4
04-20-2006, 10:54 AM
I'm so glad I read this post. I've been trying to figure out FOREVER how to put my son on my back with a ring-sling. Maybe NOW I can get housework done while he's asleep! This is great!

Me too, but now I have another question after looking at the link ... where can I get a double ring sling???
I have stopped using my sling (I use my wrap mostly now) becuase my back was getting so uncomfotable with the one shoulder issue. The double sling looks great!!! Tell me where to go get one.

Wholly Mama
04-20-2006, 11:26 AM
I made up my own double ring sling, but Jan Andrea has a very similar one. She has the instructions to make it as well as already made ones available for sale. (I think!)
Here's her site: http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/index.html?Baby/index.html