PDA

View Full Version : sad for my friends... get-together on Saturday

zak
05-09-2005, 07:56 PM
del post

sadie
05-09-2005, 08:09 PM
:pray :pray :pray that your loving example will change their hearts.

:hug I'm so sorry. Those poor kids. :(

ozmummy
05-09-2005, 08:42 PM
:cry

I really think the hardest thing about AP is relating to friends who are at the other end of the spectrum, and witnessing them switching off their instincts.....

:pray

chelsea
05-09-2005, 09:35 PM
I totally understand...a lot of my friends are not AP and some of their comments make me so sad for both them and their children. I guess all we can do sometimes is be an example and PRAY PRAY PRAY! :pray

ArmsOfLove
05-10-2005, 02:01 PM
:hug I remember how discouraged I was when Liam was born and everyone I knew was getting into Ezzo junk and I felt so on the spot, judged, criticized, and sad for their little ones :cry Time really does tell. :pray that you will be an encouragement to other young mothers who want to do things the way you are but aren't brave enough to do it alone :)

zak
05-10-2005, 02:12 PM
I just opened a thank you note from a friend... I bought her the Dr. Sears Baby Book... she said they got a sling and the DH slings the boy more than the mom! He loves it!!

I'm so encouraged right now! I need to find ways to help friends without making an issue of our differences... this particular couple is open to anything - that's why I sent the book... :)

Anyhow... just thought I'd share! DH and I are making a difference in the life of one little boy! (they didn't circ either:))

ArmsOfLove
05-10-2005, 02:25 PM
:tu :happytears

mom2threePKs
05-10-2005, 04:42 PM
DH and I are making a difference in the life of one little boy! (they didn't circ either:))

Hey maybe someday you'll get a thank you note from the boy thanking you for his intact p*nis! ;) :D

I have had many encounters like you have had and have to sometimes say, you can't win them all! And be happy for the times when the family finds their way past Ezzo baloney with a little nudge from my direction.
Keep modeling and talking and loving people. It makes a difference!!!!! :heart

Magan