PDA

View Full Version : hehehe, gotta laugh

BeckaBlue
05-07-2005, 10:20 AM
after all my talkin bout what i wanna get abbey finally to get her back into cloth, it seems she might go to cloth on her own, much less expensve cloth at that! she used the potty twice last night (w/o me even requesting, kenzie told her the first time that she should use the potty, then next time was kenzie reminding her to use the potty instead of her diaper, lol!!!) then she went on to poo in her panties, which she got very upset at herself about, she wouldnt move off the spot she was in and was just so upset :( but we jsut told her she could get new panties and that she can try again later, she felt better after a min and was happily telling me she poops in the potty now! :lol and then has peed in it 3 times today! (all but once!!!) w/ me only reminding her once!!!! she's in her diaper now cuz were about to leave, and when she's in a diaper she usualy doesn't care to potty, but maybe thatll change since shes peed in the potty so much? maybe she'll wanna use the potty then too? we'll see :D

Beyond Blessed
05-07-2005, 10:30 AM
:highfive it's sounding so good!!!! Way to go Abbey! Isn't it sweet when they are so proud of themselves!!!

Moon
05-07-2005, 03:43 PM
Waytago Abbey!! :heart

LauraK
05-10-2005, 07:45 PM
When my two year old did that I just put her in Gerber training pants except for naps and bed and stayed close to home for a week. She completely trained herself. I was shocked!! She had a few accidents which I just would change, no big deal. Sounds like your dd is doing the same!!!

:clap :clap for her.