PDA

View Full Version : Ergo Baby Carrier

TheSweetLife
05-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Just thought I would see what you ladies thought of the Ergo baby carrier. Anyone have one? Worth the price? Easy on your back?

TestifyToLove
05-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Have one, LOVE IT. We're taking it to India with us to cart around our 4 year old when we're given the okay to go.

Marzipan
05-06-2005, 04:41 PM
We bought one because my 19 month old was starting to feel heavy in the sling. :sad2 We miss our sling, but we also *love* the ergo. Sometimes, after extended use, my shoulders hurt a little, but I'm beginning to wonder if I have wimpy shoulders, because I've heard of mamas who carry their biguns in slings still. DH loves it, and so do both of the friends that I've let borrow it.

kris10s
05-06-2005, 06:53 PM
If you get one, I'd suggest http://www.myfavoritebabycarrier.com/ because they have a 90 day money-back trial period. The ones that are returned during that period, they sell for cheaper because they were "used" http://www.myfavoritebabycarrier.com/used.html I have been stalking for a used black one for months and they finally have one and we don't have the money right now :hissyfit

TheSweetLife
05-08-2005, 08:45 AM
Thanks for all the great recommendations mamas! I ordered one yesterday in black and it should be here by Friday. I can't wait to try it out! :D

Punkie
05-11-2005, 10:02 PM
I LOVE IT!!!!! I went hiking for almost an hour and a half today while dd dozed and observed the surroundings. Its SO comfy. Its totally worth it!

blessedwithboys
05-20-2005, 07:36 PM
Congratulations! We LOVE our Ergo! :tu

kiloyd
05-20-2005, 08:12 PM
Now you have me wondering if I should get an Ergo instead of a Baby Trekker. aaahhh, decisions, decisions!

TheSweetLife
05-21-2005, 08:37 PM
Just an update - we LOVE the Ergo - Definately worth the $. It was great to have in the airport, I could push a cart with our luggage while dd rode on my back and I haven't had any neck pain from carrying her around in it. She also likes being in it while I do housework. Another big plus while traveling is that it roll up so its pretty small, not hard to stuff into a backpack or diaperbag when not in use.