PDA

View Full Version : Hotslings

Jeanette
05-06-2005, 07:27 AM
I ordered one of them and was wondering if any others here have experience with them. Do you like yours? How are they compared to other ones? I won't get to try mine until baby#2 arrives in November, so it's a bit of a wait :lol

milkmommy
05-06-2005, 08:30 AM
I have one and absoultly love it! :heart

Deanna

Punkie
05-11-2005, 10:03 PM
I have one too and its my favorite *everyday* sling. Its so quick and easy. Its just great! Its my new official baby shower gift :D

RosieTook
05-12-2005, 12:35 AM
I love mine so much that I convinced my cousin to order one too!! She got it yesterday and her son is hooked already!! It is my favorite sling, I have three and if I had to pick only one to keep it would be my hotsling!!

Jeanette
05-12-2005, 07:06 AM
I just got mine last night! It's beautiful and I tried it on DS right away. He's so big (33 lbs) but he liked it :mrgreen I might use it on him but maybe I'll wait for the new babe. I can't wait to have a tiny newborn in there :hearts

Thank you for all your experiences! It's much easier than my nojo and it will fit into a diaper bag, no problem. Another plus!

Laurlor
05-13-2005, 05:17 PM
I'm waiting (very impatiently!!!) for the size I think I need in the fabric I want. What has your experience been with the sizing? I'm average sized (5' 7", 140 lbs.) and was thinking of getting a size 3...does that seem right from your experience? When I used her sizing calculator, that's what it came up with. Thanks!

Jeanette
05-14-2005, 07:02 AM
Mine is a S and I am 5'6.5" tall and weigh about 138 (did before pg). It's tight when I put DS in it, (not too much though) but 1. he's 33 lbs and quite heavy and 2. I want it tight so baby doesn't fall out :lol I'll use it much more with #2. I don't know how mine correlates to her new numbered sizes. When I ordered mine, she was in the process of switching sizes so mine just says S. Sorry I can't be of more help :doh

RosieTook
05-14-2005, 11:56 AM
The sling will be quite snug at first, but it will stretch out to fit very nicely. At first I thought I had ordered the wrong size, but after a few uses it stretched out to the perfect size! :Dher sizing is really good. :tu

anniegirl
05-16-2005, 06:13 PM
Another rave here! My hotsling is my favorite everyday sling as well. I'd like to get one with the padded railing.