PDA

View Full Version : Here is our new puppy

ranade3
05-02-2005, 12:23 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/nanita_szarek/AnniversarypicsandDandB010.jpg

I finally got around to posting a pic of our sweet puppy BillyBob with Deborah. Thanks for all of your wonderful suggestions, we are making progress and I am not pulling out my hair at the end of each day.

BillyBob is now 12 weeks old and he has been home for 5 weeks. He used to fit in my hand but not anymore. :D

DogwoodMama
05-02-2005, 12:30 PM
Both your dd and your new puppy are adorable! :hearts

My dd says "huh huh huh" (imagine doggy panting noise!) which is what she says when she sees a doggie. :)

boonpnutsmom
05-02-2005, 12:45 PM
Puppy is cute but your DD is BEAUTIFUL!!!! such a wonderous smile!!!

Sanveann
05-03-2005, 04:20 AM
What a precious photo!!!

TestifyToLove
05-12-2005, 07:22 AM
Ahh. Deborah just makes you want to scoop her up and smother her with kisses!

Billybob is cute too.

Marrae
05-12-2005, 08:10 AM
That is one fantastic picture.

Love the dog.....Love the dd.

ranade3
05-12-2005, 02:47 PM
Thank you everyone for your nice compliments on both dd and puppy :) BillyBob decided recently that he wanted to go down the slide so he would keep jumping up at the bottom and I would help him up to the top and then he would turn around and slide himself down! He would repeat this several times. Today Deborah insisted on going down with him and they went down several times together. I have never had a dog that enjoyed that kind of thing before. He probably would be a great agility dog if I had the time for it!

righteous mama
05-12-2005, 04:03 PM
Beautiful...doggie and dd! :heart

Abinsmom
05-18-2005, 03:33 PM
What is Billy Bob's breed? Is there a chance he has some Portuguese Water dog in him? The reason I'm asking is that he looks like a PWD pup, and most PWDs love acrobatics and are good at agility (they're very smart!). I have a PWD, so thought I'd ask!

ranade3
05-18-2005, 05:26 PM
He's a cockapoo but he is 3/4 cocker spaniel and 1/4 poodle. His mother is a tan 25 pound pure bred cocker and his father is a salt and pepper 15 pound cockapoo. His grandfather (the father's father) is a 4 pound tea cup poodle! BillyBob is already 10 pounds so I'm not sure how big he will get. I have never heard of a Portugese Water Dog before, I would love to see a picture of your dog :-)

Abinsmom
05-18-2005, 06:35 PM
I had a toy poodle growing up and he was the most wonderful and smart dog (and he lived to be 15!)! I've heard great things about cockapoos -- have fun with yours!

I've never figured out how to post photos on this site, so I will give you a link to our extremely outdated website (our 'baby' is now almost 5 1/2 years old!): http://www.foxinternet.net/web2/willydawgs/dog.htm

Our dog is the family clown -- always an adventure living with him!

ranade3
05-18-2005, 06:57 PM
Oh, he is adorable :) I can see why you saw similarities. The square look of the jaw and the eyes, how interesting. I loved looking at all of his pictures, Oliver is such a cutey :mrgreen

Abinsmom
05-18-2005, 07:11 PM
Well, and one of the reasons I thought they were the same breed was from the distinct white markings on your dog -- very common in the PWD, although not always present! You have one cutey-patootie! And your daughter looks so happy to have him!

This Busy Mom
05-19-2005, 07:37 PM
My sister has a very little peekapoo that is black & white :D . She calls her Peekaboo :) .

Your dd and Billybob are really cute :D

AmyDoll
05-19-2005, 10:13 PM
Awwwww.... Your daughter is gorgeous!!!

The puppy is pretty durn cute too.

Amy