PDA

View Full Version : What is your kids vitamin and supplement regiment?

TillSuper6
05-02-2005, 08:49 AM
Ok I have been getting some great info here and sometimes I just want to make sure we are not over doing it.

So far this is what I give to my kids. My two oldest and middle daughter are very good eaters and they are not picky what so ever. My oldest son I have to be open and balanced with he was the only one that I did not breastfeed and I was a young inexperienced mom with him so I am having to re educate his palate, THe baby girl is breastfeed so no issues but here is what I give each

Oldest son- doesnt eat meat and very few fruits and no veggies~ I give him Nature Plus Animal Parade and Kids Greenz, in the morning he eats Cheerios EVERYDAY I drizzle on a tsp of flax oil. 3 x's a week he gets a tsp of codliver oil. We are about to switch to fish oil before vacation to florida.

oldest dd_- no issues, she has very good immune system, eats well, loves fresh juice, I give her animal parade multi vitamin, 3x's a week cod liver oil. flax oil on yougurt when she eats it.

middle dd- she is my cold catcher, runny noser, sensitive to every thing; she takes animal parade, kids green, half of a vit c tablet. Nutra flora probiotics in yogurt or fresh juice. She is a great eater no problems there. Also she gets codliver oil 3x's a week.

Baby gets what I get- I take alot cant go into all that too long and too boring. Nothing drastic or dangerous for breast feeding momma

All of them have to stay away from highly procceesed or refined sugars or dyes my oldest will become weepy, my oldest daughter gets easily excited and cant concentrate so.....

ANy advice or do I need to add or change anything.