PDA

View Full Version : Home School Enrichment magazine....grrrr

puffballpopple
04-30-2005, 02:04 PM

WildOlive
04-30-2005, 05:22 PM
Ugh! I hadn't heard of that magazine, but a friend of mine uses TTUAC, and *knows* I hate it, and still recommended a homeschooling video by Debi Pearl! :td
If you want a good (IMO) HSing magazine, I really like Home Education Magazine. (Not a Christian magazine, but very worthwhile IMO). I am quite certain that you can go to their website and get a free sample issue.

Sara
04-30-2005, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the heads-up. I have not found *any* good Christian HSing magazines (they all promote or have advertisements from either the Pearls or Tripp) so I just stick with "Home Education Magazine."

It is scary that people who use the Pearls homeschool. You might think twice about spanking your child for four hours if you knew they might go to school and mention it to someone.

SueQ
05-03-2005, 04:22 AM
I know I got a free copy of that magazine as well! :td :grr

AprilBr
05-03-2005, 07:52 AM
I got an entire free year and this one was my last one. I do a review of the mag and get back to them. I am looking in my email right now for the link to the questionaire. I am definitely going to say what needs to be changed! It just infuriates me! :banghead :mad

threecubs
05-03-2005, 06:10 PM
I signed up for a free issue several months ago, and every now and then a free one shows up. I got the one you mentioned yesterday, and saw the same things you did when I read it today. Phooey! I did enjoy the "Should I be Homeschooling" article, because I have been going around and around about it lately. Wish I could find a good one to read regularly!