PDA

View Full Version : I need progesterone help!!

Mothering by Heart
04-28-2005, 07:47 PM
I think this is the right forum.

I started progesterone gel in January. Before I started, my periods were anywhere from 30-50 days apart. I started the gel and right away the next 2 cycles were on day 30 and 31. The next cycle was on day 18, while still using the gel, next was day 20while using and again, today, on day 20, while using. :/

I don't know what's going on and I am not sure what to do. I've been stopping the gel if my period starts and then trying again the next cycle. Has this happened to anyone? Help!!

righteous mama
04-28-2005, 11:44 PM
Hm, I'm not sure...what brand are you using? You can PM me if you'd like.

Mothering by Heart
04-29-2005, 09:48 AM
I am using www.naturezonegel.com (http://www.naturezonegel.com)

righteous mama
04-29-2005, 12:29 PM
Dr. Lee actually recommends Arbonne, which is a big reason I'll be signing up to sell it. Not only for myself, but so that I can get it to others...like my sister who REALLY needs it.

The other one that is good is Kokoro which is actually a company based in Tustin.

I'm going to do a party for Arbonne on the 7th. I wish you could come down for it, but that's so far for just an hour! But, if you'd like I can see if they have samples for you to try.

Also, I would reduce the amount you use of what you are using. It sounds like it may be too strong. Let me look into it a bit more and I'll post again.

righteous mama
04-29-2005, 01:11 PM
Interesting, on the Nature's Zone site it says that it's recommended by Dr. Lee, but it's not on Dr. Lee's recommendation list.

Check here... http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_progesterone.html

Arbonne & Kokoro are listed...both of those I know personally are very good creams.

Tell me something. What are you expecting from the cream? That sounds like a funny question, but I'm trying to come up with a good answer for you...so forgive me if I sound weird. What do you want to happen?

Mothering by Heart
04-29-2005, 04:32 PM
The main reason was so I would quit being the wicked witch of the west :wow I was also hoping to get my periods a little more regular.

We are leaving on the 7th for vacation, but if we weren't, I would SO be there :)

righteous mama
04-29-2005, 05:35 PM
It may also just need time to adjust. You may be fine, but consistency will even things out.

Mothering by Heart
04-29-2005, 05:42 PM
My ND said that it can take up to six months to "work" but after the first two months of regularity, I wa hoping all would be well. :shrug

righteous mama
04-29-2005, 05:43 PM
Well, I'd use up this bottle and if you still aren't happy with your results, I'd try a different brand.