PDA

View Full Version : He's about ot outgrow his covers!

Desert Rose
04-28-2005, 01:20 PM
Ds wears Bummis SWW covers, but they have been fitting him oddly. So I went and looked up the size chart, and he's at the top weight for the ones we have now. I'd rather not spend the $ on new ones, things are tight here. I guess I'd better move it and get him on the potty. We ec'd a bit, but once he got mobile it was hard. Now he's back to sitting on the pot once a day. Maybe I'll encourage him more? Yikes!
Ds is 21mo and I was out of diapers by his age. My mom wasn't punitive, I was just willing. :shrug I guess I need to figure something out.
BTW, he's been wearing these covers for over a year now. I just thought he would be out of diapers before he was 30 pounds. :/
I guess I'm just venting...sorry!

LauraK
04-28-2005, 01:30 PM
Perhaps you could get some used covers at diaper pin or on the swap-n-shop here? Or just use pull-on covers? Or maybe there is a mom who has some large covers and wants to swap for the mediums?

Moon
04-29-2005, 12:12 PM
I would try to sell or swap them for some larger sizes. :) I understand the frustration... my 2 older kids pottytrained still wearing their mediums just fine, #3 outgrew mediums around 6-7 months old :eek

Desert Rose
04-30-2005, 12:07 AM
Thanks for your help ladies! I have about 7 covers...all size large. I'd really hate to get rid of them...I'd like to keep them for future babies! He doesn't seem to be close to outgrowing his FBs so maybe I'll break down and buy more of them. :think

milkmommy
04-30-2005, 12:29 AM
I love dappi pul on covers they're like two for $3

Deanna