PDA

View Full Version : I wish I had the guts to put this up in my bathroom...

mothergoose
04-27-2005, 09:01 PM
http://i22.ebayimg.com/01/i/03/4d/79/3f_1_b.JPG

righteous mama
04-27-2005, 09:04 PM
:laughtears :laughtears

My great aunt had one by her pool that said, "I don't swim in your toilet, so please don't pee in my pool!"

mothergoose
04-27-2005, 09:07 PM
When I was in high school I bought one for my mom that she actually put in our bathroom (I have 3 brothers) that said, "If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie!" :laughtears :laughtears

righteous mama
04-27-2005, 09:21 PM
:laughtears

tiglet
04-27-2005, 09:24 PM
:lol

Our community pool used to have a sign up that said

"Welcome to our OOL. Notice there is no P in it."

tonjab
04-27-2005, 09:25 PM
My grandparent's clean car dealerships. They put up signs in the bathroom that says: Our Aim is to keep this bathroom clean, your aim would be beneficial.

I totally like the one above better though. If I had it, I'd put it up. :mrgreen

mothergoose
04-27-2005, 09:27 PM
For some reason the "Ladies, Please remain seated for the entire performance" cracks me up far more than the "stand closer, it's shorter than you think." :laughtears

OnlyBelieve
04-29-2005, 10:56 AM
Oh that is sooooo funny!!! Nice and straight to the point.
I think I need one for ds....why did I ever teach him to stand while using the bathroom??
I am sure we could find signs like that to buy if we try......or someone clever here could make one.

inesperada
04-29-2005, 11:05 AM
I've seen several that say

"Our Aim is to please. You aim too, please."

flowermama
04-29-2005, 11:30 AM
oh, that's great! :laughtears

GrowingInGrace
05-04-2005, 03:22 PM
:laughtears :spit :laughtears

oh if only I had that and my twins could read!!!!!!! :lol

I'm SO sick of little-boy-pee smell!!!! :laughtears :sick

AprilBr
05-05-2005, 12:29 PM
:lol :laughtears I have to tell dh that one!!

Close2MyHeart
05-05-2005, 12:30 PM
:roll

GodisGood
05-05-2005, 12:33 PM
My dh put this up in his bathroom for his dad...

"If you , don't miss!"

My boys are VERY toilet conscious. PTL!

Piper2
05-05-2005, 01:47 PM
:lol

When I was a kid, there was a sign at our city pool of the Creature from the Black Lagoon standing in a pool saying, "Alright, who peed in the pool?" ;)

When my brothers were younger (like around 4 and 8yo), one or both of them got out of the habit of lifting the seat when they went. So as the only female using that bathroom, you might imagine I got tired of sitting in it if I didn't check first. :mad Since my youngest brother couldn't read yet, I finally took it upon myself to make a sign -- a picture of a stick figure (I'm not an artist) peeing on the seat and a big "X" on it. ;)

Years later, I would accuse my husband of doing the same thing (peeing on the seat) for weeks until I finally realized that the water spots on the seat were cat-paw shaped. :blush

tree_hugger
05-05-2005, 07:19 PM
Years later, I would accuse my husband of doing the same thing (peeing on the seat) for weeks until I finally realized that the water spots on the seat were cat-paw shaped. :blush

:lol what a clever cat :tol

Piper2
05-05-2005, 07:48 PM

:lol what a clever cat :tol

Well, I'd think so if I thought she was just doing that to cause trouble between us. ;) Actually, she just liked playing in the water -- we couldn't leave uncovered cups of water sitting around, her water dish area was always wet, and I was already in the habit of closing the toilet lid (after I discovered she was playing in the toilet) long before I ever had a toddler. :mrgreen

Allison
05-10-2005, 09:48 AM
I LOVE that!

anniegirl
05-12-2005, 06:44 PM
That's hilarious! I've been on a kick lately trying to convince dh to sit down. He's not going for it...yet :cool He does clean the toilet though, just not often enough :sick Ds is going to be a sitter. I figure I'll be doing the bulk of the potty training, so by golly that boy's gonna sit when he pees! :mrgreen