PDA

View Full Version : Spring Cleaning

HEmomma
04-25-2005, 01:25 PM
Does anyone do massive spring cleaning? I need to but I need to get organized first. If you do spring cleaning what all do you do? I'm thinking about making the weekend after next (dh's next weekend off) my spring cleaning weekend and do all the big projects I've been putting off for lack of time.

gamomof2
04-25-2005, 05:52 PM
My spring cleaning usually consists of giving all of our walls, baseboards, doors, windows, etc a really thorough cleaning... washing all of our blinds, ceiling fans, moving the furniture and vacuuming under it, turning the mattresses, etc. This year I want to really clean out and organize our closets, too. Especially the closet where I have all of my Christmas decorations. It's a mess! :O
I am actually really looking forward to my spring cleaning this year! :wow

Mothering by Heart
04-25-2005, 06:23 PM
I LOVE spring cleaning. DOn't know what it is, but I just love it. I pretty much do everything I don't usually have time for :) I declutter every room, go through the clothes, basebaords, blinds. etc.

mommyTay
04-25-2005, 07:52 PM
I have always wanted to do spring cleaning, but I am just too unorganized. I think I started spring cleaning 4 or 5 years ago and am still trying to get done. First, I have to get things decluttered, then I think spring cleaning will actually make a noticeable difference.

Then, it would mean washing walls, ceiling fans, curtains and those other odd things that I never get to the rest of the year.

gamomof2
04-26-2005, 02:11 AM
I have always wanted to do spring cleaning, but I am just too unorganized. I think I started spring cleaning 4 or 5 years ago and am still trying to get done. First, I have to get things decluttered, then I think spring cleaning will actually make a noticeable difference.

Then, it would mean washing walls, ceiling fans, curtains and those other odd things that I never get to the rest of the year.

Oh boy do I totally relate to that!! :P

MamaJamie
04-26-2005, 09:35 PM
I really want to do a spring cleaning, but Tara is making it next to impossible. She's only 3mo and I can't seem to get anything done with her in a sling. Have you looked at www.organizedhome.com ? They have their Spring Cleaning grand plan up now. You wouldn't have to do all of it, but it might give you some more ideas on what to add to your own "plan"

j