PDA

View Full Version : How would you "mark" your stroller to find it easily?

MySeoulChild
04-20-2005, 09:32 AM
We're going on vacation in a few weeks with a kind of pricey stroller. I will need to leave it and then find it in a sea of strollers and want to be able to identify it easily. I have two options:
Get a red stroller (they can't be that popular! And I like red, so it's not a total waste)

Get the blue/grey stroller and mark it with something obvious.

Any ideas on how to mark it?

wuzzie
04-20-2005, 09:36 AM
Get whichever one you want and then tie a red baloon to it.

sarahandmadelinesm
04-20-2005, 09:38 AM
When we go to disney, about 80% of the strollers sseem to be blue grey (like ours is:)
I just tie on something inexpensive and bright, and we get used to looking for it pretty quickly. i.e. screaming green bandana, etc.
The only problem with disney is the staffers sometimes "help" by re-arranging the strollers outside of the attractions, so we sometimes have to track it down!
I would put your name on it somewhere as well (ours is underneath, in paint marker. You wouldn't be able to see it when the stroller is upright and in use, but you can flip it up to confirm it is yours:)
hope this helps, and have a great trip:)

righteous mama
04-20-2005, 11:06 AM
Yes, we've been rearranged before and kinda freaked out. :hissyfit :shifty

I like the idea of bringing a bandana. Then if the balloons are like $5.00, you can just use the bandana!

Laura
04-20-2005, 12:24 PM
I put red duct tape around the handle of my bosses' stroller before they went away and they never had trouble finding it.

wuzzie
04-20-2005, 02:52 PM
How about a playsilk? Hehehe, I don't think many people would have one of those in Dinseyland!