PDA

View Full Version : Non clorine bleach

milkmommy
04-19-2005, 11:38 AM
How safe is this (specifically oxygenated) I've been trying to keep DD rash free after washing with a bleach soak and some GSE during the wash her rash cleared right up, so I dropped the bleach and just used the GSE it worked great for a while but then the rash reappeared. I washed again with the bleach soak and GSE in the wash and her rash instantly cleared up. I'm still waiting on some Allens Natural detergent to arrive to see if that helps. but I'm really thining of doing the bleach soak twice a month. Will this ruin my pockets. So far they actually seem more leakproof after, and its a non clorinated bleach but still??
I'm using soapworks
Brilliant Non-chlorine Oxygen Bleach
Ingredients are Hydrogen peroxide, Sodium Hexametaphosphate water
It say this about the Hexametaphosphate its a 100% natural material that its non toxic and has no health and enviromental side effects
Deanna

lmgeenw
04-19-2005, 11:03 PM
I'm not sure. I know some people use Oxygen Bleach on their diapers with no problems, but I thought it was to whiten and not disinfect. Does Oxygen bleach disinfect? It doesn't seem like it would help a rash. :shrug

milkmommy
04-19-2005, 11:17 PM
I'm not sure. I know some people use Oxygen Bleach on their diapers with no problems, but I thought it was to whiten and not disinfect. Does Oxygen bleach disinfect? It doesn't seem like it would help a rash. :shrug

P haven't got a clue :lol But I know when ever I've treated her diapers with them her rash has disapeared all most instantly.
Deanna