PDA

View Full Version : My hybrid had her puppies!

skylarsmom2000
04-16-2005, 06:59 PM
Well, Flash, our female wolf hybrid had her puppies last Sunday! NINE!!! One died last night :cry (It was the one we were going to keep which was really sad) But all the others are doign really well, now we are just waiting for them to open their eyes and get a little more mobile.
WOW, I have ten dogs :eek

UltraMother
04-16-2005, 08:11 PM
Do you have any pictures? I would love to see what they look like!

skylarsmom2000
04-17-2005, 05:41 PM
I am not the most computer friendly person in the world, but hopefully these will post right. My siggy pic is of Scout, he is fourteen weeks old now and about twice as big as he is in that pic.

ServingGod
04-22-2005, 05:24 PM
Question....what is the other half of Scout??? the reason I ask is that my we had a dog that looked identical to him when I was a teenager. As he got bigger he displayed some VERY quirky behaviors. We assumed he was a shepherd mix. But he was HUGE...very leggy and had a great fur ruff around the back of his neck. He also had this odd way of skulking about. He also had aggressive tendencies.

skylarsmom2000
04-22-2005, 08:34 PM
Scout's mother is a full blooded Timberwolf, his father is a Malamute/Husky mix. He is will be fourteen weeks tomorrow and is huge! He has more than doubled in size since the avi pic and is over fifty pounds now!
So far he is a floppy baby. Flash (The hybrid that just had puppies is a bull terrier/wolf hybrid. She is VERY protective but has never been aggressive to any of us, just the poor utility meter man who won't come in the yard anymore because she goes hysterical if I am not home :blush