PDA

View Full Version : I'm taking a Time Out!! Ever had one of those days??

blessedmomof4
04-13-2005, 01:09 PM
:hissyfit Just gotta vent and have a Mommy-Time-Out.

We're having a rough school day. Nothing gets under my skin more than when I give directions and explain something...it's easy for them (i.e. "Write the numbers 1 thru 10...like this '1, 2, 3, 4, 5....' Ok?")...then they do it TOTALLY WRONG! :banghead :wow

Then there's my oldest who HATES reading things aloud. I had her read me the directions to a few things b/c I was punching holes in some paper and I wanted to make sure she was understanding it. She whispers them and slurs her words...I tell her to speak up so I can understand her. Again, a little louder and still slurring the words. *sigh* She finally does it. I talk her thru what they are asking, making sure she understands (again, nothing new to her..we've done this kind of activity before). SHE DOES IT TOTALLY WRONG. :banghead :wow

Please oh please oh please tell me someone else has days like this in your house!!!

Of course not everyday is like this. Most of the time things go so very smoothly and the comprehension is there. Maybe tomorrow will be one of THOSE days!! :tu

Leslie
04-13-2005, 03:36 PM
I had a day last week when I seriously considered putting one of my children in public school. I don't have those days very often, thankfully!